One of the problems with the project was that my i didn't really know anything about modelling, UV Mapping and Texturing. This created a problem with the whole project as i had to pass the learning curve before i had the skill to make the models.
I looked at the escape videos which i brought in the summer holiday as we have had no instructional Tutorials this term on Maya. As i went through the tutorials i did one subject area at a time but had to limit the amount of time spent on each as Maya arrived late though the term. This limited the a the time i could pend perfecting different areas and experimenting with to improve my overall end piece.